Thursday 16 January 2014

SIMON Cowell is terrified that his new baby son will be born on February 13.

Simon Cowell fears unlucky 13th for date of baby's birth
The superstitious X Factor boss, 54, has a phobia about the unlucky number.
Pregnant girlfriend Lauren Silverman, 36, is expecting the child some time next month.
But music mogul Simon admits he goes to crazy lengths to avoid the number, hopping over the 13th step on a stairway and avoiding 13 minutes on his treadmill.
He admitted: “I have some quirky habits. Everything about me is about numbers so for some reason I am always counting numbers in the head. Even if I walk up the stairs I am counting how many steps and if it is 13 I make sure it is not going to be 13.
“So the last number cannot be 13. It can’t be 67 either because 6 and 7 adds up to 13.
“So I will walk an extra step. It is a kind of sign of madness actually.”
Cowell’s condition is medically known as triskaidekaphobia.
It stems from Christian beliefs that Judas Iscariot, the disciple who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th to sit at the Last Supper table in the Bible.